Do you close your blinds?

was driving the other night, and I couldn't help but notice how many people had no coverings on their windows. I could see people in their homes, and it got me thinking. I always close my blinds when it gets dark outside. I don't like the idea that someone can see in but I can't see out. And besides, I would rather people not see in. I just don't like the feeling of being watched. How about you? Do you close your blinds or curtains when it gets dark? Or does it not bother you if people can see in?

Favorite Answer

I close my blinds. In my home I feel comfortable walking about in the nude, that's the way I sleep and often I wake up and mosey on into the kitchen or the living room cause I can't get back to sleep. I really don't want those perverted old ladies peeking in on me. Besides if the young sweeties came snooping around they would die laughing at my old dinky-donk and I'd probably end up in court on the charges of "involuntary manslaughter"!

Okay ...so those two reasons are huge exaggerations but to be honest I don't like the idea of peeping people at all. I do enjoy my privacy and both curtains and blinds are opaque because there are too many times I'm sleeping in the day and any light coming through is able to interupt my sleep.

It makes sense. My blinds are always closed. Some people aren't worried, or they have a gun, and they don't have to worry about being watched. HAHA. It makes sense to close your blinds.