Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 娛樂與音樂電影 · 1 decade ago

美國影片六人行不錯的句子

它裡面有什麼不錯的對白之類的嗎?

好玩的或是引人省思的都可以

不一定要對白 句子也可

Rating
    Favorite Answer

其實friends有太多經典了...

看再多次都會會心一笑,甚至會大笑!

有幾個我現在記得的moment

1.發生在chandler &monica結婚前幾天,被phoebe逼供出當初monica原本是要sleep w/ Joey. Joey追上Chandler解釋,並安慰他

Chandler: You wanted to sleep with Batman, and instead you had to settle for Robin. (走出房間)

(Coffee House)

Joey: Chandler, come on nothing even happened!

Chandler: How can I not be upset? Okay? I finally fall in love with this fantastic woman and it turns out that she wanted you first!

Joey: Yeah for like a half an hour one night! Chandler, she wants you for the rest of her life! You're so lucky! Look what I missed out on by not being there! Although you know what? It could never have worked like you guys did, cause you guys are perfect for each other. You know, we look at you and-and we see you together and it just…it-it fits. You know? And you just know it's gonna last forever.

這一段寫的真的很好喔,我覺得啦~~

2. Rachel要離開紐約前往巴黎,與所有人道別,但唯獨漏掉了Ross,Ross大發雷霆以為Rachel不在乎他,Rachel追上解釋

Rachel: You really think I didn't say goodbye to you because I don't care?

Ross: That's what it seemed like.

Rachel: I cannot believe that after ten years, you do not know one thing about me.

Ross: Fine, then why didn't you say something?

Rachel: Because it is too damn hard, Ross. I can't even begin to explain to you how much I'm gonna miss you. When I think about not seeing you every day, it makes me not want to go. (Pause, Ross不知道如何回應) Okay, so if you think that I didn't say goodbye to you because you don't mean as much to me as everybody else, you're wrong. It's because you mean more to me. So there, all right! there's your goodbye!

Ross: Rach!

Rachel: What?

Ross: You keep, you keep... You can't...

Rachel: What? (兩人擁吻)

我還是推薦你看啦> <

太好看了~~~~好多我都會背了= ="

你也可以轉成mp3檔放到mp3裡去聽0.0

我好像太over了~~~哈哈哈

2007-12-01 04:11:23 補充:

阿...樓上有transcript........=.="

那大大你去看那個好了~~

每一集都有笑點的啦~~

Source(s): 自己

我給你transcript的網站

我想每個人的感動或許不同

六人行從第一季的第一集到第十季的最後一集都很好玩也很引人省思.但是沒看過的人沒辦法感受到他的情境...能體會的應該知道最好玩的是他們的對白加上肢體對話.