Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Whats the funniest prank call you've ever made?

We've all done it! I once had a McDonalds employee tell me to go, well you know, when I called and started ordering with the Jack Black soundboard. I laughed so hard. they wouldn't answer when I called back! Whats the funniest prank call you've made, with or without soundboards?

• Ginger
    Favorite Answer

called my mom and told her I had a baby

I've never really done any prank phone calls. But my mother (yes, during her adult years) and her best friend prank called the health department, and it was sooooo funnnny. But it was one of those 'you'd have to be there' stories. It's just not as funny when you tell a story about it. EDIT: One of the previous answers reminded of a prank call better than the one my mom did. My stepsister called some random lady in the phone book and told her that she was one of her neighbors. She told her that there was a wild boar on the loose in the neighborhood, and to watch out because it was extremely dangerous. Then the lady got all concerned about her dog, and went outside to bring it in the house, lol.

I've made a lot

I used to prank call 411 and ask them something like "do have an extra role of tiolet paper"

or start to make a reuest and say I recognize they're voice as if they were a "friend from highschool"

or ask if they wanted a bite of my cheesecake

theres funnier but I didn't do the funnier ones X|

Well i live on the border to mexico and i told this person<w/ a spanish accent "jes hallo this id juanito & i call to tell u tacos are readi and i am under the brig (bridge) so *** quick for i get caught by big green truck(border patrol) & *** in taxi but noi a yellow one they are too expensive and ahhhhhhhhhhhh the green truck COMEEEE QWIK!!!

then i hung up

lol

that i thought was funny

• ?

I have 2 faves! The first is calling a random business (a bar, a warehouse, a mechanic, a beauty shop, etc.) and when they answer the phone, saying "Yeah, hi... can I talk to Stupid?" (or dumba$$, or something along that line). It's funny to see who they hand the phone to... and the second one is calling two Chinese take-out restaurants... call 1 first, make a heft-sized order for delivery, ask them to hold, switch to the other line, call the other Chinese place... then conference the call and have Chinese place 1 repeat your order, which gets Chinese place 2 to take that as the order... and it starts a whole lot of funny confusion.

I'm not good at them but my friends are, one did a reallllyyyy hilarious voice to pizza hut and the other to Rosatis (other pizza place) and he just kept going on an on about stuff it was hilarious!

Me and a couple of friends were in a hotel and we dialed a random room number and played soilderboy with my moms laptop it wasnt as good as yours but i think it was ok

my friend called this number (using a private number) and when the other party answered, my friend started to sound like crazy- like he's being chased and get caught and get murdered. my friend acted as if he dialed 911 and asked for help!

he put it on speaker and me and the other friends couldn't really breathe laughing silently!!

I called nvblondie4now's Mother and told her that I had a baby! Imagine that!!

i called this old lady and told her i hated myself and that i wanted to die...we ended up talking for 2 hours!! it was great btw it was like 4 in the morning

I called this guys house once in highschool. He was over his friends house in my neighborhood.

Got his mom on the phone and told her I was from the US Paranormal UFO Sighting Org.

Told her that I needed to talk to her son who had reported seeing a UFO in the neighborhood 2 nights before lol (which of course wasn't true)

She freaked out !!

I later found out that she grounded her son for calling the "Org." and making up stories LOL