Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Oh my lord i hate the Jonas brothers and I'm sick of all the idiot pre/teens swamping us with ridiculous......

Questions about wich one we think is hot or cute or generaly attractive or if we know what there phone number is there giving the rest of us normall pre/teens a bad image(im 11)Ughhh please tell me your opinions..

Hmm SOME OF YOU ARE JUST PROVING MY POINT BY WRITING IN CAPITOLS, SAYING OMG AND spelling and saying things that dont even make sense

Favorite Answer

Fck, i hate them.

I hate there lyrics,vocals,the fact that there on Disney channel ect.

The sad thing is its not just 11 and 10 year olds that like them.

I know 13 and 15 year olds that like them!

Also there ugly

:]

hahaha. It's true. I never hated the jonas brother's but they're fans are just all so crazy. they go on and on about how haters should leave the jonas brothers alone, but why can't they leave the "haters" alone? It's so annoying that if you disagree with one little thing about them...BAM your a hater. And next thing you know your getting cursed out over the internet by a bunch of girls [and boys, you never know] saying "shutup, go rot in hell leave them alone your just a jealous hater" these girls need towake up and realize not everybody is going to have the same OPINION. In the end the jonas brothers are not going to care, why should they?

Call me old and outdated, but I don't have a clue who the Jonas Brothers even are. But I will say that the same questions do get old sometimes, so I do know how you feel.

I agree.

I am tired of which Jonas Brother is the hottest, is Miley pregnant, is Nick dating Miley, BLA BLA BLA.

They will be no body's in a year.

THEN I will post WHAT ABOUT THE JONAS BROTHERS I THOUGHT YOU LOOOOOVED THEM FOREVER.

I posted something like this and got nothing but crappy answers.

I am so tired of the same questions over and over. I think YA should give Miley and Jonas Bro "fans" their own room so they can simply annoy one another.

I agree

I can't stand the Jonas Brothers after I noticed they came out with year 3000, which was a song I liked like..last year but it was by the band Busted..The Jonas Brothers stole that song from them..So I hate them

And of course they're gonna be good looking they're on tv I think it's retarded that kids are asking which one's hotter

None of them can sing, they aren't talented and I hate them all.

Plus from the five minutes I have seen of Hannah Montana I came to the conclusion that "whatever her name is" has absolutely NO acting skills and her voice makes me want to cry.

can I be your friend because you are soooooooo right that curly fried freak is so stupid they sometimes look like hillbillies to me ughhh they make me want to through up and i cant believe they picked them to go on tour with miley Cyrus they shouldn't be aloud to show their faces in public because there so ugly

well if you dont like it, dont open up the question,

ovbiously a lot of people like them thats fine.

this is the celebrity section and they are celebrities.

and people just wanna know!

OMG, I like the Jonas Brothers and you cant do anything about itand They are cute. I dont agree.