When does 24's Jack Bauer eat, sleep, or use the potty?

Ok this may sound silly but my dad has been raving about this 24 show. He has all 5 or 6 seasons on DVD and he told me I HAVE to watch it. But my question going in was "How the h*ll can they make a show outta 24 hours of someones life and it still be exciting" I mean people sleep between 5-10 hours a day, add showering, eating and trips to the bathroom, theres not much time for non-stop action. I mean if it was one night maybe but 5 nights of your life you spent awake all day and night shooting people that's a bit far fetched for me. So the question is when does the man behind 24 find the time to do those little important things we do throughout the day? and also why doesn't his cell phone ever dead?

Favorite Answer

Ok, ok, you have some valid questions. But, give it a break, it is a show. It is meant to be a 24 period when major events happen, so therefore, Jack does not get to sleep. He does show signs of sleepiness before the end of the 24 hours though. As far as the other stuff, he does it during commercials!!!!lol!!!!!

Source(s): Me - a 24 FANatic

I'm pretty sure there are time lapses between the seasons as well, i loved 24 but i havent seen it in forever

I always thought it would make more sense of all the characters were asleep for six or seven straight episodes.