Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

sad sad sad?

did you watch the new extreme makeover tonight it was so sad??

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

no i didnt watch that tonight or any night really, i like it when i catch it though

• Karen
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I wrote this poem on this site so go to the search for question space & put in the words They are daning in heaven tonight.....6 months is not a long time but everyone dies & if you can believe he just left his body it might help. I had a near death experience when I was 10 & it was more peaceful than anything I ever experienced since them. You just have to work through it. 10 years ago today my son was missing & still I think about it & those weeks before I found out he died. Do something to bring your energy to a higher level. I coach people & I can help you but this site alone isn't going to be able to do much for you. So if you want start coaching you could talk to me once a week & start letting go of your pain. I was in so much pain that it manifested physically & I was on meds. I went off of them 2 years ago thanks to a technique I learned to use. I think coaching would help you feel better & to heal cause only you are going to change. Nothing outside of you will change. You can learn how to be more peacefully & happy with your life still completely doing whatever it is that helps you feel connected to your father.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Nope. Wish I hadn't missed it though.

• 1 decade ago

No I didn't see it. Don't watch it really, seen it a couple of times. Please tell me why it was so sad.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Squirt
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I usually watch it but I didn't♥

• 1 decade ago

sorry I missed it football was on

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

nope ive been busy....

• 1 decade ago

it was pretty good

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no

• Nels
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

no

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.