dying..............?

is dying just a figure of imagination?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Pat K
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Do you mean is dying a figment of your imagination?

If so, then I would say that no, we really physically die, just like all living things. Whether our spirit lives on, and there is life after death, is a matter of opinion and faith.

My personal belief is that we do experience life after death, spiritually. So in that sense, I believe that we die in the flesh, but not in the spirit.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 5 years ago

There are many theories, backed by scientific evidence and supported by some of the world's leading scientists, that spiritual life continues, uninterrupted despite the demise of our physical body. If you wanna know the realities of death, science is going to be a far more accurate source of information than ancient, fictitious texts like the Bible. I have a blog dedicated to helping people understand death and the afterlife from a scientific point of view in order to overcome their fears surrounding the subject. Here are a couple of articles explaining the theory that when we "die", we don't even realize it, and just keep going like nothing happened. It doesn't matter if you were religious or not, you still get to enjoy an afterlife in an, at least, somewhat plesant environment:

https://thepostmortempost.wordpress.com/2015/02/16...

https://thepostmortempost.wordpress.com/2014/05/17...

• 1 decade ago

To find out about death and its realities read the Bible. It doesn't have to be a scary thing.

• 1 decade ago

Good question. I sure hope so

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

everybody else's death- maybe.

your own- no.

• 5 years ago

first u are in pain they u die

• 3 years ago

lol

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.