DO GUYS LIKE SWeET SMELLING SPRAY?

I just got a new body spray and it smells really sweet like candy do most guys like girls that smell really sweet or that like sweet smelling things on girls?

Favorite Answer

Yes they do (well if they have allergies they might not like it so much, lol).

First, try something light like Davidoff's "Echo" for Women. It's floral, but not too intense on the senses. Maria Sharapova's new fragrance is similar to 'Echo,' except a little less pricey.

If you want to stick with the sweet stuff, I'd try Armani "Code" for Women ~ it smells very vanilla-y with a musky aroma at the end (not to mention is lasts better than most perfumes on the market). Something similar to that is Anna Sui's "Dream" ~ smells like cotton candy, lol.

But in my opinion, the one that keeps guys all over you is something with vanilla in it ~ something about the smell is very irresistible to men. But in anything you put on (whether it be make-up, clothes, a new hairstyle ~ make you love it first. When you are confident about the way you look / smell, you draw attention (and men, lol) to you.

Good luck, and when you get to your 1st year anniversary with your guy, you can get the Echo and Code colognes for him as a gift, lol!

Source(s): Me.... I used to sell perfume.

i exploit a surprising lotion, yet adult adult males like a number of different smells. I used Shea Butter (Coconut) that's a physique lotion. additionally relies upon on the smells. maximum adult adult males love the scent of vanilla, so unfold or spray somewhat essence of vanilla on you, and you're stable to flow! :) Brooke