How do you tell how fast a dirt bike goes?

How can you tell how fast a dirt bike goes by it's cc number i'm wondering how fast a 200cc dirt bike might go can anyone tell me thanks

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Use a GPS, or have someone follow you in a car with a speedometer.........................

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Speed cannot be determined by the size of the bike. The only way without a speedometer is a radar gun or have someone with a speedometer pace you.

• keasal
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

I definitely have a mini moto and get approximately 38mph to 39mph if left to warmth up yet i might decide for the pitbike extra relaxing am modifying my mini moto for the summer season holiday to journey around with they are great exciting so get any do no longer forget to interrupt interior the engine and do. A 50:one million blend

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

top speed has may variables, of which only one is engine size.

the most reliable way is to follow a car or another bike with an accurate speedo and rake it out. once it wont go any faster, wave to the other vehicle and they note the speed it shows.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • SWT
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

it all depends on a lot of variables.....

best thing to do is mark off a mile stretch, then have a friend or someone time you...

or you can go out and buy a trail tech off road speedometer, and find out yourself......

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Aprox. speed is 70 mph. Depends on what rear sprocket you have on there. The more teeth/Bigger, it has the slower it will go

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

like 50 -60 mph

• 1 decade ago

should be 60/70mph

• 1 decade ago

fast than a cats *** on fire

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

only one way to find out. please try and get it on utube so we can all see! include wreck if not fatal!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.