Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

Wash vs TB predictions?

Update:

closest gets the 10 pts

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Tampa Bay should win this game and it should go under the total. Tampa is 4 and 1 against the spread their last five home games. Washington has an average to weak offense scoring 20 points a game. Tampa only allows 15 a game.

Washington's running game will be neutralized by the Tampa defense. Final score: Tampa 17 Washington 13.

• 1 decade ago

Washington 24, Tampa 21.

• 1 decade ago

I thought I'd never say this, but Campbell is pretty impressive so far. I mean, maybe it's because of the comfort of Portis behind him or whatever...However, I'm going to say TB. Everybody was shocked at how good Campbell did against Dallas, but the thing is...Dallas secondary just isn't that great, TB is a bit tougher and I predict that Campbell stumbles a little in this game, and so will Portis.

• 1 decade ago

I think that the Tampa Bay Buccaneers will win, because they have too good of a defense against this Washington Redskins offense.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • WSH 27 TB 14

Source(s): Former TB fan until they canned Dungy. They will have to win me back but only after the ownership is dead and the coach is gone. I will be waiting a long time. But Tampa is always home.
  • 1 decade ago

I predict the Redskins in an upset. I like the Skins, they gave Dallas fits.

• 1 decade ago

Tampa Bay 20

Washington 16

DoverPro

• Reese
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

redskins. I can't see them dropping to 5-6. after watching that game last week against the Boys should me they do have what it takes to win game if the WR can catch the ball.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

TB 22---Wash.-19

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Washington -13

Tampa Bay - 27

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.