Kevin S asked in SportsAuto RacingNASCAR · 1 decade ago

When is the Nascar awards banquet?

What day, time, network is Nascar awards show.

Favorite Answer

The Cup Series will be televised on 11/30/07....9pm /ET ESPN classic

The Busch Series will be televised on 12/11/07....7pm /ET ESPN2

The AFL could go away the guidelines on my own. yet another knee jerk reaction by the AFL after one incident (Bowden) If the guideline is changed then i could like it to be something minor, no longer 3 factors or a loose kick the position the behind changed into rushed, behind the point placed up or on the 50 (all automatic objectives.) If something changed into to ensue i desire it truly is purely no longer to kick the ball in earlier the flags are waved, like many years in the past or the participant who rushed the ball can not kick the ball in. Or if a participant is taking a kick-out they could go away the purpose sq. earlier dashing a behind, otherwise a ball up on the proper of the sq. (like even as the kicker runs out of the purpose sq.) The AFL is basically puzzling this sport. imagine attempting to describe the guidelines to an American who hasn't ever considered AFL earlier 'ok so the ball is going by the large sticks - 6 factors, the small sticks one factor, yet when the different team takes the ball by the objectives then " " takes position. basically go away it on my own, AFL.

11/30 9:00 PM ET On ESPN Classic

I just found the answer Kevin, sorry for the delay I see you got the answer.

Thanks Sandy F. for the info on the Busch Series ! ! !

Does anyone know about the Truck Series ? ? ? I thought I heard 12-7-07 but I'm not sure. Also I think it will be on SPEED Channel ???

• Ed P

Yep 11-30-07 On ESPN 2!!!!!

It will be televised on Friday, November 30th at 9 pm eastern on ESPN Classic.

Source(s): Jayski

Man wouldnt it be awesome to be in NYC during that when they have all the cars come through. I have been to a race before so I know how loud it was. That would be amazing to be there.

nascar.com says 30th nov at 9 pm espn classic

like someone already said fri on espn classic but also on espn2 i heard but of course spped will play reruns

O.K. Trachy !!! GREAT !!

Too is the # after 1..... AND...the one before #3 lol