Which bike is better, Hero Honda Glamour or Bajaj XCD 125? in terms of maintainance and comfort??

i want to know which bike will be the better choice to buy among hero honda glamour and bajaj XCD 125. i know the better mileage of XCD. But i am very confused in terms of maintainance, comfort and long term reliabiality between both. Since i have heard that bajaj bikes shows various problems after 2 or 3 years... show more i want to know which bike will be the better choice to buy among hero honda glamour and bajaj XCD 125. i know the better mileage of XCD. But i am very confused in terms of maintainance, comfort and long term reliabiality between both. Since i have heard that bajaj bikes shows various problems after 2 or 3 years and have starting problems also. so give me suggestion. plese reply me soon. thanks in advance to all those who try to solve my problem!!