TOP URGENT!!!!!!!! grammer ok........pls come (2)

pls. help to check & correct the following Topic.tks

Foods & drinks

I like eat vegetable, fresh fish, fruit & meat is low in fat on each meal, because it is can help me keep fit & keep health. Thus, I always feeling happyily on all times.

其實要講1分鐘,但呢度太少字,要加多少少

Rating
  • Wai
    Favorite Answer

I like eating vegetables, fresh fish, fruits and lean meat as a meal every day.

They are delicious, yummy and tasteful as you can cook in different ways

with them. Personally, I like the way of steaming in cooking and to serve it

as a salad for fruits and vegetables as to maintain the vitamans.

Vegetables and fruits are rich in vitaman c and high in fiber. Lean meat and fish are

high in calcium, potassium, etc. However, they are all low in fat. Therefore,

it can help me keep fit and healthy. Thus, I feel re-freshing and happy all the

times.

I like eating vegetables, fruits, fresh fishes & meats. It's because these foods are low in fat and their taste are really good. I take these every day in order to keep fit & keep healthy. Thus, I feel happy and fresh all the time.

Food & drinks

I like eating vegetables,fresh fish ,fruits and meat.I always have balanced diet which is low in fat, low in oil and low in sugar.Because balanced diet can make me healthy and fit.So, i am always happy with my health all the time

Source(s): me