? asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

簡單英文Essay,文法與用字遣詞請幫我看看

Everybody will facing different events which could changed one’s whole life. It would never disappear from our lives and it won’t appear just once. We can not predict when it will happen. For each of us, the importance will be different.

For me, I have two important points of my life until now, one of the most important changed falls on when I was ten years old. My cousin expatriate to Canada, at that time I was admiring him for went abroad. My parents told me if I want to go abroad like him I should study English. Then he became my goal in life to go abroad. That year, I went to a personal cram school to learn English and I found out my interest in it. Later on I began to take English examination. But when I was senior high school student, I began to feel tired of it. I stop learning so my English ability doesn’t prove but regress.

Here comes my second important changed. After I graduated from high school and entered University, I met my cousin again. During our chats, my confidence of learning English came back. I have great enthusiasm in learning languages again. I set up my goal again and keep working on it. Though I sometimes will still feel tired, I will never give up once more.

Everyone will face the turning point but not everyone could catch it. Many people just ignore the chances but chances always around us. If we notice them and reach them, our whole life will be different.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Everyone all faces the different events which could changed one’s own life. Those events will never stop disappearing in our lives and won’t appear just once. There is no way to predict when it will come. For each of us, the importance will be varied.

For me, there are two turning points in my life until now, one of the most important change falls on at my age ten. My cousin immigrated to Canada, at that time I was so envy of him for having a chance of living abroad. My parents told me that I should study English if I want to go abroad like him. Then he became my goal in my life. In the same year, I attended to a cram school for learning English, and I found myself really interested in it. Later on I began to take English examinations. But when I was in senior high school, I started getting sick of learing English. I stopped learning so that my English ability stop growing.

Here comes my second important turning point. After I graduated from high school and entered University, I met my cousin again. After meeting him, my interest of learning English came back, and I have more confident in using my English.

I have become enthusiatic about learning English once again. I set up my goal again and keep working on it. Though stuying is taugh (sometimes I feel learning is taugh), I will never ever give up it again.

Everyone will face the turning point, but not everyone will see it as a chance. Perhaps most ordinary people seem to ignore those chances, even if they are always around us. Our life will be vivid, if we can know what the opportunity is and try to catch them.

Source(s): Me

Everybody might face events that change one's whole life. It will never

disappear nor happen only once in our lives. We have no way of predicting when it is going to happen and the importance of each event varies.

For me, I have two significant incidencts which one of them took place at the age of ten, My cousin was expatriated to Canada, at that time I admired his courage for going abroad. My parents told me if I want to go abroad as well I need to work on English. Since then, he became my inspiration of life. That year, I went to a personal cram school to learn English and I found out that was where my interests were. Later on I began to

take English examinations. But when I was a senior high school

student, I began to feel tired of it. Thus, I stopped learning and likewise, my English deteriorated.

Here is the second incident that had a significant impact on me. After I

enrolled to University, I met my cousin again. During our

conversations, my confidence of learning English came back. I have

restored the enthusiasm in learning languages again. Therefore, I set up my goal again and kept working toward it. Though I feel tired at times, I never gave up anymore.

In our lives, we all face some turning points but not everyone can

identify them. Many people simply ignore the existance of cues of turning points. If we notice them and act upon them, our lives will be

different.

幫你修改了一點, 這樣比較通順點

Source(s): 自己