Cash, Check, or Debit card?

Which one do you use the most often?

Favorite Answer

Never, never again will I use my debit card. Too many overdraft fees. Same with checks. Cash all the way.

My debit card. Carrying cash, in these times, is too dangerous. Checks are a pain in the neck... especially for those waiting in line, at check out, behind you.

I hate the thought of carrying around cash for fear of losing money or being robbed. I also hate the fact of using a credit card because you have to make payments plus interest on the money that you use.

So, I have a solution. I have a card that I can place my own cash on it and it is a credit card all in one thereby increasing my score with the credit bureaus with making no payments and no risk of being default. No, this is not one of those pre-pay card that you buy out of the store.

I love it !!!

Have debit card--will shop a lot.

debit card

Cash is King!

cash

cash.. the government tracks your every move with checks/ CC's. and with grocery store "save" cards.

cash is better!

Source(s): someones watching me.

debit card...

CASH!!!