Can anyone help me find info on an Aussie Christian band called "The Gospel Mountain Band"?

I used to have a cassette tape of them and absolutely loved them, but the tape is wrecked and I would love to find a CD of their music, any help will be greatly appreciated, as I have tried searching google with no success.

Yes I did a search and came up with exactly the same result, but nothing about the band, or any website or anything. They play bush music which is almost an Aussie equivalent to Hillbilly music, with banjos, fiddles and sticks with bottle tops nailed on etc.

Favorite Answer

This questioned intrigued me because the name sounded familiar so I tried to search it again for you. I think I heard on Faith FM - the local Christian Radio Station.

All I could find was a brief mention on www.christianspeak.net/trishahicks.htm and http://www.nucountry.com.au/articles/diary/preview... saying the Trisha Hicks was a guest on the album "The New Game".

Have you tried a Christian music or book store. I don't know what area you are from so I can't help you with a particular name but if you go in and ask I'm sure they will try to help you. Sorry I could not be more of a help:(

lol that sounds horrible you are lame