lip piercing or nose piercing ??

heyy im 13 and my mom sed i could get a lip or nose piercing....whats ur opinion ??

Favorite Answer

If you get alot of colds, definitely do NOT get a nose piercing. Lip piercing could annoy you. Have you thought of eyebrow piercing?

This REALLY depends what your face looks like! Some people look absolutely awful with lip piercings, some look great. A nose piercing is safer because nobody looks that bad with a small nose stud.

• Krysta

I personally like nose piercings better, but if you get alot of colds, it might not be a good idea. Being sick and sneezing with a nose piercing, could be painful. Lip piercings can erode your gums and teeth, but they can look good on the right person.

• kjhbh,

Get a cute little stud in your nose. Lip rings are very tricky for eating, and quite honestly tend to look trashy, especially on younger girls (well I guess nose rings do too). Nose rings are a bit more discreet, and look better.

I have a friend who got a nose ring, ended up

letting it close up, and got a lip ring, and never

wears it. You're only 13? It'll look ridiculous.

13? None!

Don't get me wrong I'm ALL for piercings and tattoos and all that. I'm 15 And I'm getting my lip done tomorrow. But your only 13, give yourself a little more time. People will give you bad looks ect. at your age and you will regret it. trust me!

Wait until you're a couple years older. Most of the reputable shops I know of won't touch someone your age, even with parental consent. A lot of kids your age aren't mature enough to fully understand the risk and responsibility involved in this decision.

I think that nose peircings are cute when they are just a little stud.

nose peicring all the way.

that way if you dont like it u can just take it out

and it will close back up after a few days/hours depending on how long you have had it.

Lip rings arent very comfertable and they hurt...alot....Like ALOT.

nose! lip rings get annoying, so i've heard.