How come all cute/hot guys are taken?

not to be superficial or anything....or selfish, but i take looks into consideration just as much as i do personality and the person can't be ugly because then that will bother me for the whole relationship. (bad experience) and also, i would say i'm an attractive girl with a level-headed approach towards life (i'm also an artist, so that also plays a role!) i'm just wondering why all the cute guys i find are taken. all the ugly ones that i'm not interested in are hitting on me, and it's so annoying! where have all the cute ones gone! i won't believe they're all gay!

....please explain....

Favorite Answer

I totally understand. I cant seem to find a cute girl to talk to. Looks play an important role to see if you start a conversation with the person. I hope you find a cute guy soon because they're like handicaped spaces all the good ones are taken. Good luck.

• well i do understand your point on that you take looks & personality in consideration though. maybe you should give the guys that like you a chance. i mean you dont' have to go on a date with them but talk to them online & get to know them. sometimes the sweetest guys aren't prince charming. && if that doesn't work out just wait because you will find that right guy when your least expecting it. i know i sound kinda cheesy but its true & i hope you take my advice. also hope i helped =D

this is kind of true in a way. not to be all about the "looks" but it is important to be attracted to the person you are dating. i have no luck finding single hot guys either.

we should put a sign " hot guy? email us" lol too desperate. lol i'm pretty sure you'll find one, dont worry. i guess it just takes time :) good luck

I guess it depends on your definition of what "hot" is; if looks plays an important part of what you're looking for; you will put out the wrong kind of vibes and attract the bad ones.

well, since their cute and hot, they r so taken, but as soon as u find out a guy is free, flirt as soon as possible, adn then maybe other grls will b complaining that all the cute guys r gone! <wink>

Source(s): mind and x-perience plus friends! (cute boy friends)

i think that you lied in the first sentence...if you don't care what people look like then why are you asking the question to begin with?

all the 'cute/hot' guys arn't taken...you just need to get a reality check and to open your eyes!

Have patience, I used to think the same thing, when I was younger. The right man will come along one day :~)

Maybe you need to move to a different city or state? Theres plenty out there I'm sure.

i totally know what you mean. but there is more to a guy than looks. sometimes the sweet ones aren't the hottest ones. the hott ones can be full of themselves sometimes.

Cause no body want an ugly guy.