what color shirt am i wearing?

When i woke up this morning i ate 2 servings of eggs,biscuts,and bacon....mid day i had steak and lobster at red lobster....at 5:50pm me and my friends went and saw a movie .....its 7:53pm what color shirt am i wearing????

22 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Green

• 1 decade ago

Hmmm...based on that information I can only deduce you are wearing either a baby blue shirt or a slightly worn out red shirt...

Lets look at the clues...2 eggs, biscuits, and bacon...that is a pretty good breakfest and a messy one at that, so no Whites, Yellows or Blacks, those colors stain the fastest.

Steak and Lobster...that brings the red...most people want to identify with their food...both bloody steak and lobster are red...so i'm thinking the faded red top....

But the movie and hanging with friends drew me off...did you change or wear the same from your eating occurances...Thats why i went with the baby blue top...

So seeing you talked about these details, i'm going with the Faded Red top...Why...you seem to be a person who assimilates with what you do, Why mention eating if you didn't want people to associate the food you eat with the colors you wear...

Faded Red top!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

A shirt stained with eggs and steak and disgusting things that you spilled all over it today.

• 1 decade ago

Your wearing a green shirt.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

You aren't wearing a shirt, You've thrown it in the laundry already

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Your wearing no shirt

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Probably pretty colorful by now if you're a messy eater.

• 1 decade ago

You are not wearing a shirt.

Source(s): ipodfloppy
  • 1 decade ago

your busy and on the go, so your wearing bright color....if your happy ur wearing yellow or green, if your feeling down your wearing blue, if your feeling naughty ur wearing read, if your feeling devious your wearing black, and if you feel like a queen.....your wearing purple........

• Tony
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

your not wearing a shirt

you took it off to wash it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.