what is christian music?

I want to konw about christian music,if you konw this ,please help me.....

http://www.ffjq.com/christian-music

Favorite Answer

Christian music is music pertaining to God and Jesus....to the Holy Bible. It's also called worship music and spiritual music. It's great. I love it.

• lucker

Jars of Clay is one among my favourite all time organizations. I accept as true with the others that Newsboys, Casting Crowns, and Jeremy Camp are well and valued at taking a appear at. Happy Listening. BTW...How legalistic are you able to get men and women? God created song. Do you feel you're going to get to heaven and feature extra crowns and jewels considering that you seemed down on Christian Rock? It sounds extra like you're looking to make your self consider as though you're bigger than every person else. As a Christian I notion I could factor that out. Why could you discourage any individual who's looking for? You significantly feel God might no longer use a music lyric to have an effect on someones lifestyles, or monitor a fact? Sorry for the rant, however you're facet of the rationale Christians are being slammed so difficult on Yahoo Answers.

Christian music is really music that is sang at church. It's the same thing as praying, but you sing. It usually involves Jesus and religous things in the lyrics.

lots of love

jc

Jesus freak music!

its music about jeusus and God