are these OK christmas gift ideas for friends and family????

hey everyone, christmas is here in about a month and i wanna start making gifts for my friends and family (yeah i am doing handmade gifts, not buying them) and i really dont have a clue in what to do???last year i made handbags for my aunts and cousins and sisters, i dont think i am doing that again. what do u guys think would be a nice gifts for friends? and for dad and uncles? mom and aunts? i asked some and here r some ideas:

- handmade pajama/boxers shorts for dad/uncles

- handmade cute pajama shorts/pants for sisters

- homemade cookies with christmas colored icing for friends

- handmade cards

- hand-knitted scarves for sisters/cousins/mom...???

- pretty pillows!

Should i burn a CD full of somebody's fav songs and give it to them?? should i make candles????(cuz i dont think we use candles for any thing, though) does anyone have something different?????? i need some ideas here XD some thing i can make and dont have to buy...

Best Answer

Your ideas are good. Check for other ideas at http://christmas-2007.biz/?q=christmas+gift+ideas&...

You already have some wonderful ideas!! How about going through all the old photo albums and making your music cd's go with some photos? You might also check out some yardsales and look for something you can re-paint / restore and re-gift it !!

• LJG

It all sounds wonderful! Heaven knows where you'll find the time to do all that, but it sounds great! Candles are always nice but only as a decorative thing, I know I get given them but I don't use them, so they end up collecting dust. But there are loads of candles in the world so obviously not everyone works like that!

I wish I had you around to teach ME how to make all that stuff!

this site has great Christmas gift ideas for this season

http://christmasgiftideas2007.blogspot.com

i think those are cute ideas! if you want to give something more, make everyone a little tin of cookies. everyone loves baked goods! have a nice holiday!

make stockings and fill with treats like candy and cookies and candycanes or for those without the sweet tooth you could fill with ornaments you've made yourself like cloths pin reinder or soldiers