What was the name of the song played after TNA impact this past week?

Its driving my crazy! I heard the song before and now i'm going nuts trying to find it.

-__________-

~Hurricane Helms

• Favorite Answer

"Adrenaline Rush" (performed by Marc Williams & Nick Hodges)

Source(s): starred

i became into fairly dissatisfied. Hogan and flair have no business enterprise wrestling. The RVD return became into ruined. I understand the would desire to construct up Sting as a heel. i assume it became into the better component of the tutor. I nonetheless think of TNA has an prolonged thank you to circulate to compete with WWE. the clarification human beings are tuning in is as a results of the fact now WWE has to up the anty slightly. be conscious their pulling out some solid spots? Cena/ McMahon- Stone chilly subsequent week. Criss Angel final week. I nonetheless enjoyed flipping between the two however.

Go on Youtube they have the song and title in the review, just type in TNA, ill find the title and link, one sec.

Source(s): Crash Anthem, Favorite Things http://youtube.com/watch?v=k6GSoljay-k

Three Amigos got it..

But I just wanted to say sweet avatar! It reeks of awesomeness...