Where can I watch the new movie "Enchanted" (starring Amy Adams, James Marsden & Patrick Dempsey) ?

i reaaaaaaaaaaaaally wanna see this movie!!! can somebody please help me out and give me a good link? Thank YOU!!!

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Go to the theaters and pay money to watch it. It's not online stop trying to watch things for free this is why the WRITERS are on STRIKE!!

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

Watch New Release Movies

• Domino
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Check your local listings. I don't know a site that down loads it. But may want to try Lime Wire and such...not sure if that'll help. Here is this too. http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809426456/info

Its an awesome movie. Very Chick Flick/Comedy though. So if you plan to laugh the whole time you maybe surprised.

• 1 decade ago

Just go to the theater, its totally worth the time and effort. The movie is a classic, its my all time favorite romantic comedy!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

movie theaters like thats the best place to watch a movie.and you can wait till the movie comes out,how old r you?to see this movie

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well if you really wanna see this movie so badly you might want to go online and type the movie and you can watch it there.Or if not go to the movies, they movie enchanted is open on theaters

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

google your local theather and look for showtimes. TRUST ME! it will be worth it. By far the best Disney movie made yet.

• 1 decade ago

here is 2 sites that i checked out that might help you look at the movie at a glance....

www.applwww.apple.com/trailers/disney/enchanted e.com/trailers/disney/enchanted

and here is were you can find out if this movie is somewere close to were you live.....

www.kerasotes.com

Source(s): www.kerasotes.com
  • 1 decade ago

It's on 3000 screens nationwide. You should see it on the big screen.

• 1 decade ago

You may want to just check out your local newspaper.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.