J-Digga6 asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

Welker vs. Eagles or Fargas vs. K.C. at flex this week?

Favorite Answer

Even Kolby Smith and the Chiefs should be able to have thier way with Oakland this week, so I don't see Fargas having a great day. I would go with Welker. He gets tons of passes thrown his way, and with that offense he will score plenty more TDs this season.

PPR league I might start Welker. I've always been a RB guy though, and no matter the defense, Fargas will touch the ball more than Welker. Likely at least twice as much. Is Culpepper more likely to throw a TD than Fargas running one in? I don't think so, start Fargas for sure in non-point per reception league.

Welker is definitely due, but it's hard to pick someone besides Moss to score TDs consistently in NE.

Fargas has been steady since taking over the starting job, and Lamont Jordan is whining about being traded, so you know he won't take the goalline carries anymore.

Close call, but I'm betting Welker gets in the endzone this week, and he always has solid yardage numbers, so start him.

You know what they always say.. "Always start the RB in the flex position"

With that said Im going with Welker...

KC's running D is pretty good not to mention they have had Oaklands number for the past few years And Oakland running game, even though it started out strong, is in shambles now. I agree with the guy above.. Welker is due for a real big game and I think Philly's D is going to focus on Moss this week ( To avoid the same embarressment Miami took last week)

In this case... I would start Welker.

Good luck.

Wes(topher) Welker

If your league awards points per reception, then Welker is your guy. If not, then it is a toss up, but I would still go with Welker since I would bet that he ends up in the end zone against Philly. He puts up solid numbers every week in that offense.

WES WELKER, NO DOUBT AT ALL HE IS ON THE BEST OFFENSE GOING, FARGAS IS OK BUT NOT TO WELKERS LEVES AT NEW ENGLAND.

fargas