Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 教育及參考書小學及中學教育 · 1 decade ago

幫我作一篇講稿,英文,2分鐘(我而家中一)10分!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

幫我作一篇講稿,英文,2分鐘,

我而家中一,

D字唔好太難,

題目::My Dream

講下大個左想做咩之類個d啦.

交比你地啦!

Rating
    Favorite Answer

My dream job is to become the CEO of Microsoft company. In order to do so, I must study hard throughout my education endeavour. As you all can see, I have been doing so by maintaining my school marks through high personal standards. Upon graduating my this secondary school, I plan to immigrate to the United States to attend university there. The university that I would like to study in the most is Harvard. It is renowned worldwide and has an infamous Business program where the professors teach the class with real-life cases.

Of course, to become a CEO, one not only has to study hard, but he also has to be involved in the community and learn about relationships. In my sparetime, I would volunteer at several places in order to build and expand my social network. By meeting people, we can share our experiences and learn from each other's mistakes. In turn, they may be there to help find a job in my dream company after I graduated.

A good CEO has strong interpersonal skills and education records. I believe that I have perfect for this position and am currently strengthening my abilities in becoming one. Thank you!

Source(s): Me