how to get pregnant fast ?

hi

i want to know how to get pregnant fast, n my friends are telling me to take folic acid what it is, what happens when i take, when should i take after getting pregnant or before pregnant?

regards

sneha

thanks for all ur ansers, and some of them were jovial type persons, im already 29yr old n i want a baby, n I really thank Face T i really liked his answer, n abviously all the answers.

thank u so much

• Face T
    Favorite Answer

First get your thyroid condition diagnosed and taken care of -thyroid harmones imbalance can cause infertility.

Second, read the book "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" and learn about fertility, ovulation, and TTCing. It covers folic acid as well.

You should start taking folic acid now. Folic acid is important to prevent neural tube defects in the fetus, but prior to pregnancy, can also help with fertility (specifically helping with egg production). Just take prenatal vitamins - there should be at least 800mg of folic acid in it already.

Good luck.

Fast Ways To Get Pregnant

1

Source(s): Get Pregnant Naturally - http://Pregnancy.oruty.com/?Laq

First of all why would you have to get pregnant FAST? This isn't a race and there isn't a prize at the end for the quickest. Frankly there is no "fast" way to get pregnant...except if you were to get fertility treatment but that would still take time.

Sorry but you'll just have to do it like the rest of us and try a little everyday until you are...and not even that will speed up the process.

FYI if you are looking to get pregnant then it is best to start taking prenatal vitamins and folic acid supplements to ensure that the baby has a healthy head start in it's development.

Source(s): 25 weeks -3rd pregnancy
  • Stacy

Getting pregnant should be so natural and effortless that you should not have to fret or worry about it, yet for some women it may not be so.

So is there a single best way to get pregnant? The truth is that so many factors come into play when a woman is looking to conceive that just getting one of them wrong could reduce her chances of getting pregnant in that month to zero.

Below are 5 facts that you need to know if your dream is to hold your baby in your arms soon:

1. The fact that you bleed on a monthly basis does not mean that you are ovulate during every cycle. This is what is known as an anovulatory cycle. This means that you may bleed but do not release an egg or ovulate.

2. Ovulation does not always occur on day 14 like most of us believe. The day you ovulate will depend on the length of your menstrual cycle.

3. It is possible for viable and healthy sperm to live inside a woman's body for up to 5 days but a freshly released egg will live for a maximum of 24 hours. Timing is therefore very crucial

4. It is possible for a woman to miscarry without even been aware that she was pregnant, especially if it happens around the time her period is due.

5. Research shows that all forms of artificial and store bought lubricants (e.g. Vaseline, KY Jelly) damage sperm and must be avoided as all costs. By the way saliva is just as damaging to the sperm as all the artificial lubricants, so no more oral sex for now.

Did you know that not all the information that is freely available on the internet is accurate, tested, proven or reliable?

To discover many true, proven, tested and accurate facts, tips, secrets and the single Best Way To Get Pregnant at any age in just 8 weeks visit https://bitly.im/0Swt8 for information that will help you achieve your dreams of holding your baby in your arms.

https://bitly.im/0Swt8

• ?

This book is a must read for any woman trying to get pregnant. I was devastated and so was my husband after being told by my fertility specialist at age 38 that I had no option but to consider adoption or donor eggs (according to my doctor I was out of eggs and gave me 4% chance of getting pregnant and a 2% chance of carrying a baby to full term). After much research and dozens of hours reading infertility related articles and posts online, I have found this book! I never believed in anything alternative to western medicine and thought all the other stuff like Chinese medicine was a hoax. But I was soon glad to be wrong as I followed step by step guidelines. After one month of trying I became pregnant and had a beautiful healthy boy. Nine months after that I did everything in the book again and after 2 months of trying I got pregnant again and gave birth to another perfect little boy. I would recommend anyone with an open mind to read this book. It just might be the answer to your prayers.

• nice

Fastest Way To Get Pregnant

When you can't get pregnant, and things look good from the outside, it can be extremely frustrating.

The first thing to consider is how long have you been trying. About 80% of couples will get pregnant after six months of trying, and about 90% will be pregnant after 12 months of trying to get pregnant. Anyway this is a great method to get pregnant fast:

Folic acid will not help you get pregnant. It is however, very important to the baby who needs it for spinal formation etc. If you planning on getting pregnant, start taking a good multi/prenatal vitamin now!

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

how to get pregnant fast ?

hi

regards

sneha

Source(s): pregnant fast: https://shortly.im/YVVpc