what do you think of this name?

James Richard Edwards?

Favorite Answer

Too long.

He is never going to be addressed as such.

He will be called Jimmy, Rich or Ed,

Chose only one name.

You will make him a favor for life.

Cheers,

I like the James and the Edwards, but the Richard doesn't seem to sound right with the other two, it's kinda like, say it twenty times, and see if it goes. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't.

Firstly, I applaud you for not trying to name your kid something ridiculous to be hip. On the other hand, however, it's kind of a lot of heavy names-- those related with royalty, etc. You may want to consider choosing James or Richard and using something a little less for the middle name- maiden name of your mother or something like that is always an interesting but traditional option.

that is a strong, classic, and intelligent boy's name. I love it.

A man with a name like that could do anything. He could be president or a doctor or an actor.

That name makes the Rileys and Braydens and Jaydens of the world seem weak and ephemeral.

Go with it!

It's a nice, strong, traditional name.

Very nice. I think any child would be proud of this name.

And to those who say it sounds "generic" or "simple"... well not everyone can have a wonderful and "unique" name like "Jayden". Sheesh people, they aren't "simple" names... they're REAL names.

It's a good name...very traditional, I like that there's nothing funky going on with the spelling, very good choice.

I think it's a very nice, strong, functional name. Thank you for thinking of a decent name for your child that will serve him well in life!!!!!

Nothing special about it, but that could be good and bad. Traditional names are always safe anyway.

Nice flow. Good solid name.

I like it. Very strong and admirable