BDiDDy15 asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

Should I pick up Maurice Morris in exchange for Travis Henry, Kevin Curtis or Patrick Crayton?

Right now I have Ryan Grant, Earnest Graham, Henry and Selvin Young as my RB's. It seems like Morris will be able to contribute more than Henry regardless of his injury/suspension situation. Even if Henry does come back, I would feel fine running with any 2 of Morris, Grant and Graham.

So, I could either drop Henry, Patrick Crayton or Kevin Curtis in exchange for Morris who has been playing well. Good move?

My other receivers are TJ Houshmandzadeh, Bobby Engram, DJ Hackett. Thanks!

• J E M
    Favorite Answer

Might as well hold on to Henry. For now at least. He has more potential, if he comes back, to have a huge week or two, than Curtis.

Morris will be a solid start until Alexander takes his carries away (which might not happen).

Don't cut Crayton.

I'd drop Crayton. I don't see you ever starting Crayton for the rest of the year, and although Henry might not do much for the rest of the season, I'd still keep him around just in case.

Morris for Kurtis.