Anonymous

why are americans against immigrants?

why are americans against immigrants specially from their southern neighbor mexico? the real deal is that without mexicans, united states is nothing. and not just mexicans , but also all the immigrants from other parts of the world. what do mexicans do to earn the hatred of the united states?

Favorite Answer

I don't quite understand it myself. Life is hard in mexico, and all they're trying to do is flee their life of poverty. Although they don't know that people from the states have such hate for them. I think that illegals living in america should be made legal without being deported, and that in making into america shouldn't be as difficult.

I cannot tell you why Americans hate immigrants so much. People that come from other countries have opened up businesses and employed people, they have become doctors and engineers. Immigrants have only enhanced this society.

The only reason why I can tell you is that people are racist. Mexicans (who are also Americans by the very definition of the word) have never done anything to incur such bias. We are FED the notion that immigrants take away from America. But Immigrants PAY into the social security programs MORE than they will ever receive. Especially the illegal ones since they are using stolen Social Security Numbers and PAYING into those accounts every pay period.

Don't you think that an illegal immigrant who makes 40,000 a year and pays his share of his paycheck into social security with YOUR number is contributing? Will he ever receive the benefits from YOUR social security account?

But no, there is a witch hunt (led by the racist right) to say that these very same Illegal immigrants are a burden and a drain on you, even if they pay into YOUR social security without getting any benefits.

Heck I wish I had 10 illegal immigrants paying into my Social Security.

Furthermore, people like "ObnoxiousPrick" are the reason why this country is going down the tubes. All racist, hate mongering people, like "ObnoxiousPrick" should just hang themselves in their own hate.

If you think that America is against immigration than you are dead wrong. We are for legal immigration, but 2/3 of Americans including me are against illegal immigration into our country.

The problem for starters as far as I am concerned is they can come over from another country cant speak any english receive all kinds of grant money and programs to buy home with no social security card, no ID, no credit history etc. some may receive a tax ID and thats it. Now for the rest of us born and raised in this country when you want to buy a house first question whats your credit score, how much money you have in the bank , what can you put down on the home. You may qualify for some grants but how unfair is it to you and me to measure up to these standards and another person because they are spanish speaking or illegal can reap these benefits and guess what it is all legal. If scan the newspaper sometime you can find advertisements stating no social security card needed or Id when you want to buy a home and when you call they tell you its for spanish speaking people only.

It's not being against immigrants. Immigrants made this country. It is actually the fact that people are coming over here illegally that's the issue. If people came over here legally it wouldn't be such a big deal. There are other things that play a role to me as well, living in Phx AZ this is an issue people that come here and don't even try to speak English.. they don't even attempt to learn it. Thirdly it bothers me that they trash the desserts of there way over. Another thing to add I don't understand why they keep coming here instead of overthrowing their corrupt government and making Mexico the way they want it to be.

Seems you've been living under a rock. It's not IMMIGRANTS but the ILLEGAL immigrants...from ANY country. You sneak into the states, you've committed a crime (as in any other country only you'll not be treated as well in another country as an illegal immigrant is treated in the U.S.). My grandparents/parents/aunt/uncles all came to the states as immigrants. They did it the LEGAL way and were HONEST hard working AMERICAN CITIZENS after they earned their U.S. citizens. They were working to the same end before they became U.S. citizens. People like them are more than welcome by Americans.

Aside, my twin uncles joined the U.S. Army and fought for the freedom of the South Koreans. One was MIA in December of 1950, the other was KIA in January of 1951. Their older brother, my father, joined the U.S. Army and lost an arm in Europe fighting for freedom there.

United states became a country before the broken border between Mexicans. So really.. We dont even need the over populate our beautiful country. We continue to let more Mexicans in, the US will look like Mexico, then we will have to start jumping boarders to get to Canada. So shut up already.

Well, it's because most of the illegals come from our southern neighbors, and because of Mexico's arrogant claims that it owns a part of OUR country (that we bought and paid for).

This glut of illegal immigration and the overpopulation and crowding it has caused on many of our major cities have had the unfortunate side effect of lessening the enthusiasm to help those who legitimately want to immigrate to this country and help/contribute.

If any pro-immigration adherent wants to restore respect for immigration - they should begin by attacking the pro-illegal's agenda.

Americans hate law-breaking immigrants, Einstein. Illegal entry. America was greater without you and the nation WE'VE built is the reason you slither in here. Integrate into our culture and language or leave.

how stupid are you? u think its only americans who hate immigrants? thats pretty ignorant and its soooo not true. with all of the ethnic cleansing and genocide going on in some african or middle eastern and such countries you think america is the only country who is intolerant of certain races? almost all countries are guilty of racism or immigrant-hating. just go **** yourself up ur ignorant azzhole.