Titan vs tundra vs silverado vs F150 vs ram?

Ok here's my deal, time to get a new company truck, thats really just mine and I need to know whats the best, looking for a 4 door short bed 2008 something, and price isn't really an issue, I have had a lot of fords and now have a 2006 and I love it but I'm a little mad at ford for not changing one... show more Ok here's my deal, time to get a new company truck, thats really just mine and I need to know whats the best, looking for a 4 door short bed 2008 something, and price isn't really an issue, I have had a lot of fords and now have a 2006 and I love it but I'm a little mad at ford for not changing one singe thing in 3 years on this truck, so whats the best truck for me to get give me the high's and low's of each and if possible any review online that has tested them against each other.
one more thing, I will only be towing a small amount and not very heavy, a 3 horse trailer every once in a while is all so mileage is a pretty big deal, mine now gets 14. anyways Thanks for you help everybody