Chichi F asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

who enjoyed the 5 times in a row sweet chin music that was given to orton every week?

tell me why you like it,and what you think about orton,did you enjoy orton being booed by the fans at survivor series,did you enjoy the ''randy sucks'' directed to orton at survivor series,i enjoyed it a lot,did you notice the fans were silent when they werw announcing the winner of the match

Favorite Answer

I enjoyed it because Randy sells it so well. I enjoy every time Ortons boo'd he is so boring and monotonous he has good mic skills but his promos bore me. The silence should tell Vince fans dont like the belt on Orton.

Randy Orton's just a moron who will never stop running into Shawn Michaels' foot. Even when a normal person sees a foot coming at them they normally duck... even I know that... Course when the foot is from Shawn Michaels, yeah, that would hurt just a tad...

yep i enjoyed it cause you never knew which direction it was coming from......and with Orton being booed i was in heaven cause i can't stand Orton and that should Tell Vince nobody likes him......and he got no cheers when they raised his hand as the winner........

i enjoyed it but after the third one it came predictable

i enjoyed every second of it, randy orton makes me sick

i liked it begause every time he kicked orton,he did it from a different angle.

i didnt enjoy him getting sweet chin music because he is my favorite,but i enjoy it when he gets bood because that tells me he is doing great.

i liked it i dispise orton

Me

Me! Me!