Were any yanks convicted for crimes against humanity for the genocide (ethnic cleansing) of the indiginous?

"human beings" Shame on you America, hypocrits, your history is no better than Nazi Germany! We were all told to hate apartheid in S Africa but apartheid in the US was what? to be accepted? ignored? All I'm saying is that yanks got away with genocide and one way or another it will always haunt them.... show more "human beings" Shame on you America, hypocrits, your history is no better than Nazi Germany! We were all told to hate apartheid in S Africa but apartheid in the US was what? to be accepted? ignored? All I'm saying is that yanks got away with genocide and one way or another it will always haunt them. There's a saying going round that America is the richest, most powerful third world country on the planet, ho hum.