Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What would your job be at Santa's Workshop?

31 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Toy designer!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think inspecting the fits of all the adult women's lingerie on the models before the product goes out. Hey the nice girls get stuff from Santa too lol

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

North Pole Bar bouncer: Every Monday night is ladies night....just tell them that "Abominable" sent ya! ;)

Hey, who let that red nose freak in? He's not allowed in here! Dasher, Comet, throw that punk out!

Sorry as you can see I'm pretty busy, what with the holiday season just around the corner. These elves drink like fish when they're under a deadline. Poor dumb bast*rds!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Helping figure out if his naughty and nice list is accurate for all the single, good looking women world wide. Hey, someone has to do it, why not a highly motivated person like me?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • CSC78
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Santa is not real and I think that the workshop is an insult to midgets world wide.

• 1 decade ago

Quality control.

Toy Tester.

• 1 decade ago

List checker

• 1 decade ago

I'm an retired Quality Auditor so I'm qualified for quality :) With the recent recalled toys from China I think you better listen to me on this one. lol.

• 1 decade ago

Security.

I would be making sure the elves are not secretly stealing toys – or time for that matter. They are on there to work, not slack off! Ha Ha! Cheers!

• 1 decade ago

I would be working in the adult toy division. Making sure all the naughty people gets what is coming to them

TeeHee

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.