Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anyone know what happened to the Ryanair flights from Dublin to Porto?

I was hoping to fly from Dublin to Porto (Portugal) for a few days before Christmas but the flights don't seem to be available this year. Anyone know what the story is?

Or what's another good way to get to Porto from Dublin (by air).

Thanks!

I already checked Aer Lingus. They don't do Dublin-Porto and the Lisbon flights are booked out on the days I want.

Favorite Answer

Try TAP: http://www.flytap.com/UK/en/Homepage/

Please note: It shows Dec. 16 as latest (before Christmas) to fly out.

I hope it helps.

dont fly tap. tap is way too expensive for the service they render. unless u can pay, off course.

otherwise, search at www.terminala.pt . they have the cheapest flights to everywere..

about Ryanair, i really dont know what happened. there's nothing in the local news.

the only thing related is that it was supposed to begin those flights this month but aparentely they are having a dispute with portuguese flight control agency about the costs of creating a base office in Porto.

hope i helped

*J