Washington State University or University of Idaho...to major in Human Nutrition?!?

Hello. I really need your HELP!

I really want to major in Human Nutrition because I personally believe that curing/healing people by natural things such as, GOOD & HEALTHY food! I also love chemistry too!

I live in Washington and want to try to apply to one of the following schools: Washington State University (@ Pullman) or University of Idaho!

They seemed to be GOOD school and has same teaching technique in Human Nutrition since they often work each other. On the other hand, University of Idaho seemed to have GOOD admission for me. But I really don't know if I should go which.

Please HELP ME!!!

PS I want to be either Dietician or just keep studying to be a Doctor (especially Naturopath)!

Favorite Answer

Both are good. If you live in Washington you know what life is like there, a lot less hectic than in the large urban centers. Apply for both and see what kind of financial aid packages you can work out.

Neither. They're both in the middle of nowhere.

Try Evergreen State College or WWU or U Dub.

Consider WSU Vancouver.

Source(s): I live in WA, and I am applying for college.

I don't know how you are paying for college, but in state tuition for WSU is going to be much cheaper than out-of-state tuition for U of I. :) That would decide it for me in a second!