Who ate the whole chocolate cake in Matilda?

What was the name of the character who was forced to eat the whole cake by Trunchball?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

bruce bogtrotter

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

Matilda Cake Boy

• 4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Who ate the whole chocolate cake in Matilda?

What was the name of the character who was forced to eat the whole cake by Trunchball?

Source(s): ate chocolate cake matilda: https://tinyurl.im/GKJzK
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Bruce Bogtrotter

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Bruce Bogtrotter!!

Kinda disgusting!

• 4 years ago

i have a great recipe for chocolate cake and everyone whos had it loves it: 175g of butter/margarine 175g of sugar 3 eggs 250g self raising flour a teaspoon of baking powder 4-5 tablespoons of coco or how many you want -You cream the butter and sugar together until its all nice -then add the 3 eggs and whisk in -then sieve in the flour, baking powder and coco -fold into the mixture if its too thick add a drop of milk but dont make it too runny -line and grease you tins and put in th oven to cook [we hav an aga the range cookers so i don't do gas marks etc] for the cream you need: -200g of chocolate -200 ml of double cream -melt th chocolate and pour in the cream mix it in until thick and creamy then spread inbetween the two layers [or however many] and on top then you have a chocolate cake hope i helped have a nice time hun xXx

• 1 decade ago

Bruce Bogtrotter

Watched it at the weekend with the kids!!

• 1 decade ago

Bruce Bogtrotter. That was a question on "are you smarter than a 10 year old" this weekend. I didn't know, but my 11 year old did. I am not smarter than a 10 year old.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Bruce Bogtrotter good book to read

• sammy
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Bruce Bogtrotter,it was a tad sickening to see him consume the whole thing.but i love the book and movie :]

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.