More on Noah's Ark ... Did you know he built a second one later ...?

God instructed him to build it this time with 3 decks. This time it would not have all species, just fish ..... and not just any fish .... just CARP.

You got it - the world's first Multi-Story Carp Ark

Oh Kylie - don't get your knickers in a twist darling - its a joke. A Car Park is what you call a parking lot

Best Answer

ok im a firm christian believer and noah built one ark for all the animals. ya, they all fit into ONE ark cuz there was ONE flooding of the earth. try actually READING the Bible instead of looking up crap like that on the internet.

According to the scriptures, Noah preached repentance for at least one hundred years. It is possible that the construction of the ark was going on at the same time and may have actually been going on longer. All we have are what those who survived the flood passed down to us and it is a likely very sketchy at best. Who knows, there may have been unicorns, but they were having too much fun. According to the scripture you cited, those who waited in "prison" were there since the time of Noah before they were preached to by the Lord Jesus Christ. There are a number of scriptures that deal with Salvation for the dead, and that is only one of them. Say to the prisoners, Go forth:Isa. 49:9; ( Isa. 24:22 ) Proclaim liberty to the captives:Isa. 61:1; ( Luke 4:18 ) He shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children:Mal. 4:5–6; The dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God:John 5:25; Why are they then baptized for the dead?:1 Cor. 15:29; Christ preached unto the spirits in prison:1 Pet. 3:18–20; For this cause was the gospel preached also to them that are dead:1 Pet. 4:6; Salvation over death is universal, but until the resurrection of Jesus, there was nothing beyond the grave, which is a prison to those in it (hell).

I dropped my wallet once while on a boat, a carp caught it and tossed it to another carp, then another and another, it was the most ruthless display of carp to carp walletting I had ever experienced.

WHy wouldn't he just borrow Utnapishtims ark? I guess it wouldn't be in very good shape since that flood story was about 600 years earlier.

I heard he built a 3rd one too, just for ardvs. They called it the

Made me laugh anyway, anything to brighten up the day even naff jokes!

Tasty.

I heard he built a 3rd one too, just for ardvs. They called it the ardv-ark.

Hahahaha! Good one!

ha

ha ha