Help? I'm too obsessed?

I seriously need help. I cannot get over my obsession with my appearance. I'm 15, and it has never been this bad. Now I know it's expected for teenagers girls to worry about how they look, but I really don't think this is normal. I probably look in the mirror around 100-150 times a day. If I see... show more I seriously need help. I cannot get over my obsession with my appearance. I'm 15, and it has never been this bad. Now I know it's expected for teenagers girls to worry about how they look, but I really don't think this is normal.

I probably look in the mirror around 100-150 times a day. If I see that theres nothing wrong with me, I look for things that are wrong with me. I worry about my clothes, my hair, my skin. It's starting to control my life. I'm not saying I think I'm ugly, because I don't. I'm also not saying that I have a distorted body image of myself, because I can perfectly see what's there. But I worry about looking perfect so much, and it's starting to affect other things in my life. Sometimes I feel envious of people that have eating disorders, because they loose weight so easily. I constantly diet, even though everyone says I don't need to loose anymore weight. I really wish I could just let it go, but I think about it all the time. How do I get over this obsession?