Is Yahoo! International Lottery Organization genuine? The e-mail i received offered US$10 million Prize money!

I got an e-mail from Dr. Raymond Hisashi, Vice President of Yahoo! International Lotery Organization (with a photo of himself) declaring my e-mail id to be winner of US$ 10 million lottery. some details are to be sent by me by e-mail. It is claimed that their Bangkok office would disburse the prize amount. My doubt... show more I got an e-mail from Dr. Raymond Hisashi, Vice President of Yahoo! International Lotery Organization (with a photo of himself) declaring my e-mail id to be winner of US$ 10 million lottery. some details are to be sent by me by e-mail. It is claimed that their Bangkok office would disburse the prize amount. My doubt is that it is a scam & fake! Any views out there?