Would you rather eat turkey or ham for Christmas? Or do you have something else?

I would rather have Prime Rib and use the left overs to make French dip sandwiches for New Years.

Favorite Answer

I've just had turkey!! I don't want it again on Christmas. When mom was doing Christmas dinner, it was boneless prime rib. We've started our own traditions for holiday meals now. I fix filet mignon, and colossal baked, stuffed shrimp. Baked, stuffed potatoes, broccoli and cauliflower with cheese sauce, homemade garlic bread, and salad. Of course a nice selection of appetizers a few hours before dinner is served.

For dessert, I make a chocolate cappuccino cheesecake, topped with whipped cream that has a little Kahlua in it (instead of vanilla). There's a little Kahlua in the cheesecake recipe too. There's also a tray of a variety of my homemade cookies.

No holiday meal should ever be boring! If it is... then it's time to make a change.

Quite frankly I never understood why we have to eat certain dishes just because it's a certain time of the year. If it weren't for the other dishes that are served during Thanksgiving and Christmas besides ham and turkey, I would find these meals quite boring.

Serve tuna steak, prime rib,serve casserole, serve fish, Who cares, as long as it's prepared well

Ribs! Christmas Ribs,with my grandfather's secret recipe. My grandmother usually drops $120 on them too, the meat litterally falls of the bone!

Christmas Dinner is boring. After years of eating it I'd rather have something different.......how about a curry!

Anything, but turkey and ham!!!!!!!!!!

I never understood why my parents punished us every holiday with one of these two. Even a bad pizza is better than the best turkey.

• Terri

I was thinking the prime rib as well or this whole sirloin roast.

my fam always does the turkey with full trimmings for Thanksgiving, and has pizza on Christmas Day

• ?

We have a Buffalo roast on Xmas.

• Nic

PRAWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YUM I LOVE THEM. IT IS A REAL TREAT TO HAVE THEM AT CHRISTMAS (OR ANY TIME)

sorry i wasnt yelling, i just forgot i had caps on!!!!!!

he he he ........

Then if i had to choose between turkey or ham - definately turkey.

And i love christmas pudding with custard!

I love xmas chocolates too!!!!

Yum i have made myself hungry

See ya i have to go raid my fridge now!!!!

both turkey and ham and later chocolate cake and coca-cola

Source(s): Santa Claus