Run access application on client PC with no ms access installed?

I'm developing a VB program with Ms. Access as the backend database. My concern is whether the client is still able to run the program, where the client has no Ms. Access installed on their PC. Is there a way to work this out? Or do i need to use another type of database. Thank you so much in advance.
Update: Well thx a lot to Colinc... but my situation is, i have to provide a local database for the application, it is not an option for me. The application needs to allow user to perform transaction even without connecting to the Internet. Maybe u guys know any good website that provides such tutorial or explanation, plz... show more Well thx a lot to Colinc... but my situation is, i have to provide a local database for the application, it is not an option for me. The application needs to allow user to perform transaction even without connecting to the Internet. Maybe u guys know any good website that provides such tutorial or explanation, plz let me noe. Thank u very much.