Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 decade ago

Mexico Mexico Mexico?

what do you think about Mexico?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Beautiful country full of nice places and the people are very warm and friendly overall.

• stahly
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

sturdy activity Memo. even even with the undeniable fact that i'm a Chivas fan I have been given at hand it to Memo he did a great activity protecting Mexico's purpose. Memo might desire to get the beginning activity for something of this turnament with the coach he positioned on final night. sturdy activity Nery and Ramoncito additionally. As for the rustic and Mexico tournament. do you all understand that united states has overwhelmed Mexico in united states like the final 8 circumstances in the US grounds. meaning they play of their very own turf and had the ref earnings. i could choose to be sure united states circulate play all those fits in El Stadio Azteca and sweetness whether they got here up with a win? I doubt it! QUE VIVA MEXICO CARBONES!!!

• Snoot
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I think of corruption run by drug cartels. I believe they are responsible for kidnapping some of the 50 American citizens, and inducting them into its concubines. Most The government keeps its people uneducated and poor so that the people won't rebel. Wouldn't it be a time of jubilation if the illegals who are deported from here would form a coalition and make a difference in and for Mexico? Instead of protesting here, they could protest there.

• 1 decade ago

it used to be a nice place to visit and it still is only more dangerous

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

its gross well depends where you go at least. im hispanic 8th generation american born been there a few times dont like it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.