Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 decade ago

Mexico Mexico Mexico?

What do you think about Mexico?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

A fabulous country, very diverse landscape stunning beaches fascinating ancient sites wonderful national parks

everyone should visit Mexico

• 4 years ago

Good job Memo. Even though I am a Chivas fan I got to hand it to Memo he did a Fantastic job defending Mexico's goal. Memo should get the starting job for the rest of this turnament with the show he put on last night. Good job Nery and Ramoncito also. As for the USA and Mexico match. do you all know that USA has beaten Mexico in USA like the last eight times in the US grounds. That means they play in their own turf and had the ref advantage. I would like to see USA go play all those matches in El Stadio Azteca and wonder if they came up with a win? I doubt it! QUE VIVA MEXICO CARBONES!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Awesome. I do tend to feel bad for the indigenous people of that nation aside from that I'm glad I decided to take a course about it this fall, it's really opened up my eyes about the nation as a whole.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Rich in culture, beautiful people very warm and friendly and nice beaches of course!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 地獄
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

good food - arriba, sorry I've never been to mexico, but there is this gorgeous restaurant near where I live and they have such great variety for vegetarians and it's all gorgeous..

• 1 decade ago

Beautiful culture.

• 4 years ago

drug cartel drug cartel drug cartel drug cartel drug cartel drug cartel drug cartel

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.