Cadillac STS?????

I want to buy a 2005 cadillac STS V8. I was wanting to know every single available option there is for this vehicle. If anyone knows what all options were available and the building codes it would be of great help???

Actually MusicLicker, there is a way to get them on a website. My husband found them the other day and asked the dealership if that was the codes and they said yes, so there actually is a way to get them besides what you had mentioned. Thanks anyways though

Favorite Answer

CALL THE MANUFACTURER AND MAYBE THEY WILL BE ABLE TO EITHER FAX IT OR MAIL IT TO YOU.

Source(s): 923

I own a shop, and I hate to inform you of this, but the "only" way you can get that information is from the manufacture. The manufacture will place a build sheet behind the back seat, in the part your back is on. You must remove the seat to get to it, and most all the options will be on this sheet. The only ones that won't be, are special order vehicles. They also put one of these sheets in the headliner, so each vehicle has two build sheets with them in case one gets messed up. As I said, this is the only way you can get the codes, unless you contact GM for this information.

Glad to help out, Good Luck!!!

Source(s): Certified Master Mechanic, Shop Owner, 40 yrs. experience. Years of restoration work.