Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

which do you prefer - pretty cute beautiful gorgeous sexy (see more ..)?

which descriptive word do you prefer to be called - pretty, cute, beautiful, gorgeous, sexy, stylish, exotic, tempting, luxurious, slutty..

if you don't mind, can you explain why you prefer specific one?

(in only superficial manner, no offense)

• sammy
    Favorite Answer

beautiful because when a boy calls you sexy,he's looking at your body.When he calls you pretty,he's looking at your face.When he calls you beautiful,he's looking inside you(who you are & your heart) :]

• Lisa

By far, sexy. I think the word sexy is a blanket term. It, to me, represents all of the other terms you listed combined. Sexy is more unique and mysterious than any other single word. It is something that is indescribable. When someone is sexy there's no work involved. When someone says another is beautiful, gorgeous, pretty, cute, etc., one thinks that a deliberate effort has been made to look a certain way. Sexy is always there without effort. Also, sexy is not just the physical appearance as the other terms suggest. Like I said, sexy is all the above combined.

That's just how I would prefer to be referred as.

I have been called Cute far too many times, starts to become annoying. pretty I don't think would apply to a man the same way as a woman, neither would beautiful (well not the same).

I'd go for gorgeous......Just seems to mean everything is good not like sexy which could mean just one bit of me. like "My abs are sexy but I am gorgeous"

Beautiful or gorgeous never sexy. Be worried when a man calls you sexy, you know he's only it in for one reason.

• I've been called all of these but luxurious and slutty..I think gorgeous is the best one

:)

exotic would make me sound like some sort of foreign fruit so i would say i love being called sexy. Guys know what they want when they say this haha

• Scooby

i like pretty, beautiful, gorgeous, sexy, exotic...just because they give my ego a boost when i need it the most.

Also, they make me feel special, and I don't hear it a lot, so if someone says it, in a respectful way that is, it just feels good.

All of the above...APART from slutty of course...how dare you! LOL

Oh...and tempting - no - I'm not a cream cake!

And luxurious - maybe not too...I'm not an apartment! lol

unique.. and gorgeous. hmm, because sexy, slutty, tempting are all describing the physique, and it's really cheap if that's all he notice about me.

huh? slutty? LOL

anyways, pobably sexy or stylish..or tempting.

A real beauty queen