Anonymous

Does anyone know how to find people in Tokyo Japan? I cannot find any website or anything online to locate?

Hi. If anyone "seriously" knows how to reach people or find people in Tokyo Japan please lend some websites and or telephone numbers in Tokyo where someone speaks English and can help me find people in Tokyo. I have not been able to find a working "White Pages" directory website for Japan, or the city of Tokyo.

Anyone with the best details and information is sure to get 10 points for best answer. Most of all, I would be most appreciative to anyone who can help me find someone in Tokyo or lead me to the right organization, government agency, or website, etc., where I can locate a person in Tokyo.

Thanks.

Anyone know?

Hey Lynn C:

Have you seen international Japan's website?

Take a look and tell me what you get:

http://www.yahoo.co.jp/

I don't read Japanese, but English.

Favorite Answer

Hi. Please email me as I have a few things I have done that have worked over the years...thanks.

Find People In Japan

• Jane

Get a No Cost Background Check Scan at https://bitly.im/aOi3d

Its a sensible way to start. The site allows you to do a no cost scan simply to find out if any sort of data is in existence. A smaller analysis is done without cost. To get a detailed report its a modest payment.

You may not realize how many good reasons there are to try and find out more about the people around you. After all, whether you're talking about new friends, employees, doctors, caretakers for elderly family members, or even significant others, you, as a citizen, have a right to know whether the people you surround yourself with are who they say they are. This goes double in any situation that involves your children, which not only includes teachers and babysitters, but also scout masters, little league coaches and others. Bottom line, if you want to find out more about someone, you should perform a background check.

Tokyo is the largest city in Japan. You'll need more than a person's name. Like the company they work for. Not knowing Japanese will make it very hard. Sorry this isn't much help , but you're going to need to find someone who know's Japanese.

Hi Lynn,

Did you find any answers?

I am in a similar situation. I am trying to find a person in Tokyo.

Any pointers?

Thanks

• Lynn C

Go to international Yahoo on here, I think they have Japan.