Lyrics to send to the producer/director/manager.. whatever for singers to sing?

So my friend, Jatent writes these awesome lyrics and if you didnt know it, you would think a famous singer sang it. I mean its that good(in my opinion). And I suggests:Hey, you know what? I think there good, people in school think there good. Why dont you send them to the director/producer/manager the news, or... show more So my friend, Jatent writes these awesome lyrics and if you didnt know it, you would think a famous singer sang it. I mean its that good(in my opinion). And I suggests:Hey, you know what? I think there good, people in school think there good. Why dont you send them to the director/producer/manager the news, or whatever you called them and see if they like it and if they do they can use it for singers like..I dont know..say Neyo, Rhianna, Nelly Furtado etc. So I would like to ask, is there a place or somewhere where you can send your lyrics to there and they will look at it and if its good they will contact you and ask for you permission to use it? List them down here, thanks so much!
Update: Oh, and it has to be free.The site that the first comment had given me requires to pay and im hoping for just send and free. Thanks for the first comment.
1 answer 1