Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

Need help finding tan Manolo boots aka high heeled timberlands?

Does anyone know where I can find the Manolo Blahnik boots seen in JLO's jenny from the block and also in Jay-Z and Beyonce's video Bonnie and Clyde? Sometimes known as High heel timberland boots? They do not have to be the real deal since I know how extremely hard they are to find.

Looking for US size 7. Someone please help!

Favorite Answer

Go to journeys.com.....they are all the way up to the knee with the pointy toe stiletto heel and they are by timberland...or if you want the timberland bootie with a 3 inch heel and a round toe instead of pointy...go to Drjays.com...Dr jays.com also has the up to the knee,Round toe,chunky heel timberland(not the bootie,looks like the stiletto)...goodluck : )

• golub

Heeled Timberlands

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Does anyone know where I can find the Manolo Blahnik boots seen in JLO's jenny from the block and also in Jay-Z and Beyonce's video Bonnie and Clyde? Sometimes known as High heel timberland boots? They do not have to be the real deal since I know how extremely hard they are to...

Source(s): finding tan manolo boots aka high heeled timberlands: https://shortly.im/UivWx

High Heel Timberlands

Interesting, I was wondering the same thing myself

try eastbay.com.