Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

Fantasy Football - WR Overload?

I currently own Andre Johnson, B Edwards, DJ Hackett, B Marshall, K Curtis, L Evans as WRs and McGahee, K Jones, Ryan Grant as RBs. Brady is my QB, Winslow my TE, with Dallas/Tennessee defenses. I think I need more depth at RB and thought I should drop someone for Selvin Young, Justin Fargas, Maurice Morris, or Jesse Chatman (these looked to be the best FAs to me). Any suggestions for the remainder of the season/postseason?

Favorite Answer

Wow! Your WR's are definitely worth the chat, but I do agree with your thought in RB's.

I would drop Curtis and pick up Morris or Young. Curtis is just the odd man out for you with. Philly's game revolves around Westbrook may it be short passes or rushing. The guy had 32 touches last week and I would see that continuing all season. You would have everything to gain from either Young and Morris from here on. I would lean towards Young though as he will definitely get more touches.

If you decide otherwise, you do already have a solid duo in McGahee and Grant. Grant has great match ups the next few weeks til the end of the season and so does McGahee. The only week you would probably need to sub in for McGahee will be week 14 against the Colts, but other than that, he's a must start all the way.

Very nice team

Drop Kevin Curtis and pick up Selvin Young or Justin Fargas as soon as you can. Curtis is a boom or bust guy that you will probably never start over Andre Johnson or Braylon Edwards. If I were you, I'd pick up Justin Fargas or Jesse Chatman. They are both unquestioned starters and have very few other weapons on their teams.

I would drop Curtis and pick up Fargas. Selvyn Young was dinged Monday Night and Andre Hall may be somebody to take a chance on. But Fargas appears to be the starter in Oakland, look for the Raiders to release lamont Jordan

• CRSP

Drop Curtis, QB/team issues in Philly although he is their only viable receiver. I would keep Hackett, Seattle has quite a passing game and he has developed into the primary target after his return from injury. I would pick up Young or Chatman, Faragas just cant score TD's, Seattle is not running the ball. Miami can only run the ball and has the line to get Chatman the yardage, Young is probably going to be the feature back soon after Henry is suspended, so not a bad pick up also. Esp if henry is suspended. Now pick up Chatman, if Henry is suspended drop him and quickly pick up Young.

drop Hackett and pic up Selvin Young or Fargas