Credit question?

My three scores are 750, 710, and 680. The 680 is becasue of Sears. I had unknowingly recieved a master card credit card from them when knowingly I recieved the in-store card. They charged my M/C for fraud prection and I din't relaize until I was trying to get a second on my home. When I found out I... show more My three scores are 750, 710, and 680. The 680 is becasue of Sears. I had unknowingly recieved a master card credit card from them when knowingly I recieved the in-store card. They charged my M/C for fraud prection and I din't relaize until I was trying to get a second on my home.

When I found out I called Sears, they took of all the charges Balance now eguals zero. They said they would send a letter to the credit agency explaing their mistake.

When I check my credit it no longer relflect any deliquency, the balance now shows zero but it shows a 30, 60, and 90 day late and that score is down to a 680. This score has knocked me to a different catagory when it comes to loans.

Another issue is my job. These late payment can make me appear to be unreliable and cause me work problems. I have explained them to my current command and all is good at this point but I don't know about the future.

What can I do to fix this????
Update: Jeff A I have done what you said and it no longer shows as a deragatory but the late pays still show in the credit history.
Update 2: and the credit score is still lower than it was before the issue
.